A unique & boutique safari destination
Phalafala Safaris is an undisturbed retreat where you can regenerate your soul and tune into the sounds of nature. We offer a soul-cleansing serenity and peace few other destinations around the globe can match. Luxurious accommodation, exceptional cuisine, welcoming service and thrilling game viewing combine to create an unforgettable luxury safari experience.
Phalafala Safaris has been impeccably developed to cater to the high-end distinguished Safari Hunter and along with a highly skilled and professional team offer the best African Safari Experience possible. The Safari “Sizzle” is coupled with dazzling decadence in the two unique Camp settings, tailoring a unique and exclusive Hunting Safari for distinguished Clients.
The word Phalafala is a derivative for Sable emanating from the Venda people.
Phalafala Safaris was established in 2021 with the dream to create a premier hunting destination on 1700 hectares of African Soil.
Phalafala Safaris is an undisturbed retreat where you can regenerate your soul and tune into the sounds of nature. We offer a soul-cleansing serenity and peace few other destinations around the globe can match. Luxurious accommodation, exceptional cuisine, welcoming service and thrilling game viewing combine to create an unforgettable luxury safari experience at.
Embracing and Managing a sustainable eco system, coupled with a skilled staff representing All of Africa’s unique diversity, Phalafala Safaris aspire to achieve for our discerning clientele the Ultimate Safari Hunting experience, within the context of Fair Chase Hunting criteria and Walk and Stalk principles.
Phalafala Safaris endeavours to offer all of this and more, whilst maintaining our commitment to the environment and mutual respect and reciprocation with the wider community within our geographical location.
What we offer
- Phalafala Safaris has four luxurious and secluded air-conditioned suites.
- We offer four suitably appointed chalets on the riverbank in our well apportioned bush camp.
- Phalafala Safaris is home to a wide variety of animals.
- Expert guides – we understand how essential your guide is to making your luxury safari in South Africa unforgettable.
- Exclusive location – Phalafala Safaris is located on 1700 hectares of privately owned ground which is reserved exclusively for our guests.
- Exceptional cuisine – fine wines compliment the exceptional cuisine prepared by our resident Chef.
Remember to bring:
Licensed and registered rifles and the appropriate hunting gear with comfortable shoes. Camera, binoculars, jacket, sunglasses, bird and wildlife reference books. A hat and sunscreen lotion. Cool clothing for summer and warm for winter are advised as the region is subject to sudden weather changes, particularly in the mountains.
We offer a high-end professional hunting experience